So, I've been kicking around the idea of posting a meme I've been thinking about for awhile, and decided to just do it. Maybe it's been done before - I don't know- but I've never seen it. So here goes!
List 5 things that you love, that are related to the 5 senses:
1-Touch- I love the feel of my baby's hand wrapped around my finger.
2- Sight- I love to see my carpets right after I vacuum. (does that make me weird?)
3- Smell- I love the smell of clean laundry, or more specifically, fabric softener.
4- Hear- I love to listen to hear my kids laughing. That usually means they are getting along. (but not necessarily staying out of trouble!)
5- Taste- I love the taste of water. Nothing quenches my thirst like good ol' H2O.
So go ahead and join in my goofy meme. I tag everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
No, that doesn't make you weird. I like the vacuum lines on my carpet, too.
Or does that make us BOTH weird??
Cute meme!
Yup! Another weird one here too. Love the sight of carpet vacuumed lines! LOL!
What a fun post. I will have to do this one sometime this week. Thanks for the challenge.
Cute idea for a tag! I love my vacuumed carpet too. So, if you are wierd then so am I. :0)
It seems we all agree vacuum lines are the best. I love them and clean smells of laundry make me happy too.
You're so fun! I like the carpet thing. My grandma used to rake her carpet after vacuuming to get those lines all even! True story!
Post a Comment