Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gettin' Creative...

Good day to you! It's been awhile, no? Well, I'm back. And I've brought pictures! I haven't posted any pictures for a while, so I thought today would be a picture fest! Here goes!

First, I've been visiting alot of crafty-type blogs lately. It got me itching to make something myself. This is what I came up with:





I got inspired to make this after visiting Amber's blog. I thought "I wonder what I have around here to make something like this..." So, I rummaged throught my scrapbook stuff for supplies, and then found this frame I had got at Shopko a couple years ago. Then I took the little pumpkin memo holder and tied a bunch of ribbon around the top, and Voila. Halloween decor. I love these colors. I felt good to create. I haven't made anything for a long time. But now I have all these things I want to make, and limited moola with which to do it. I can't wait until payday, so I can go buy the stuff to make these. They are so cute!
When I was checking out this blog, I was inspired to make these:



Again, I just made them with what I had. I like her's better, but these will do.

Jaxson is getting so big. He'll be 6 months old on Oct 2nd. Good grief. He's doing the army crawl and exploring his home. He used to go only on carpet, but has found he goes so much faster on a hard floor. He likes to think he's pretty cool.



The girls put hom in a toy shopping cart and pushed him around like he was their baby. He loved it. And take a look at that tie. He IS fashion.





Her's Jake lovin' on Jaxson. He's a good big brother. Unfortunately, he's been spending alot of time here:




Poor kid.

And that's the end of my picture fest. I just realized I take pics of the little kids while the big ones are in school. So I'll work on that. Until next time!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the Halloween decor! Makes me want to be crafty too! Jaxson is so big! Where does the time go?

Ali said...

Oh man! I am in love with Jaxson! He is the most beautiful baby. Seriously. It should be against the law to be that beautiful.

I also am very impressed with your craftiness. Nice job. I especially like the Boo in the frame.

Lynn said...

Babies, only last for so long, eh? HE is looking like such a little man, especially in that tie. SO cute!

LOVE the craft ideas. You are SO crafty and fun! Thanks for sharing the links!

Amber M. said...

LOVE your "boo" sign. And kudos for making it with just stuff from your stash! That's awesome!

Ashlee said...

I love your craftiness! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. And seriously....Jaxson is so stinking cute! How did he get to be so big already? Holy cow!

We miss you so much at girls night! If you are ever in town the 2nd Thursday of the month...you know you are always welcome! :0)