Friday, September 12, 2008

Need a lift?

So, are you having a bad day? Do you need a lift? My sister introduced me to these blogs.




cjanerun

These are two awesome blogs. Nie Nie is a blog written by a gal named Stephanie. She's from Arizona. In August, her and her husband were in a plane crash, and both were burned badly. They are both in the burn unit of a Phoenix hospital. Currently on her blog, her sister is re-posting stuff from Stephanie's archives. C Jane is Stephanie's sister. She is caring for 3 of Stephanie's children, and she has a newborn as well. Reading these two blogs makes me want to be a better sister, and better Mother, a better woman, and better spouse, and a better friend. It's sometimes sad, and I shed some tears. But mostly I'm inspired and in awe of the support this unfortunate accident has inspired from many, many people. So, if you're having a bad day, read these two blogs. Then go hug your kids.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

THank you! I had heard about this story. I appreciate the sites. It has been a good reminder of what truly is important in life.
THanks again for sharing these two special sites.

Alicia said...

I read these blogs last week, and then a couple of other ones that were similar and sat at my computer and bawled my eyes out. It made me want to spend every moment with my kids. But then they act up and reality sets back in. Thanks for posting this one though, it is pretty amazing!

Bonnie the Boss said...

I am so behind I feel like a big slacker! You are a very good and kind person. At least from what I kano of you.