Saturday, September 13, 2008

I share...It's what I do.

Hello my bloggy friends. I've come across a few things on the Internet I thought were priceless, and must me shared. Because, like the post title says "I share....It's what I do."

First, As I was browsing some of the blogs I read, I came across a link to a blog called "Made with love and glue. Lots of glue." How could I not go check this one out. Glue? To me, glue=craft possibility. So off I went, and she didn't let me down. And guess what! There is humor, too! (I love funny) So, I share a link to a funny video on her blog. I laughed. I hope you do, too. Let me just give you one clue...period.


Next up? Chocolate.(this is for you, Ashlee) One of my friend posted a yummy cake-in-a-mug recipe. Go here to see it.

And last,a good old fashioned debate over high heels.



So, I can't decide how I feel about that. The little black ones looked kinda cute on the little crawling babe. But really, high heels for a newborn? Kinda over the top. And pricey. What do you think?

6 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog!! And also for the link to mine from yours!

I've been lurking on your blog and I have to say that you have such a cute family! It's always nice to meet another mom with 5 in tow like myself.

As per the baby heels. Yeah I couldn't do it. They just look so ODD. And I laughed out loud at your He's the man Husband video you have posted. I'll be showing that one to my hubby in the morning. Thanks for the laugh!

:)Rachel

Lynn said...

I agree! The first video clip is hilarious. Love her dry sarcasm. And yes, the high heels on the babies DO look odd! Especially for $35.00 a pair! YIKES!

Can we get the link to the cake in a mug recipe again? Sounds delish, however the first link you have is the same as the second link. I would love the recipe! THANKS! : D

Aaron said...

The heels are pretty funny to me but I would never get them personally. Way too expensive.

The cake sounds divine. Must try. Mmmmmm...

Felicia said...

Holy crap Bonnie. That had to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen (the period video I mean.) Even Shaun came in and watched because I was laughing so hard I was crying. He laughed pretty hard too. Who knew a period could be so funny! Thanks for the laugh!

Ashlee said...

You know....I love me a cute pair of shoes...even for my Mackenzee...but heels for babies? Even I draw the line there! :0)

Bonnie the Boss said...

Don't you love it when you find a great blog! I read all those as well.