No sew fabric flowers. The key words....no sew. Love that. I learned how to make them by following this tutorial. Then I tweaked it. Then I made LOTS of flowers. I even made them in the car on the way to Utah.
So, then I thought, "what the heck am I gonna do with all these flowers?". I put one flower on a clippy that I can clip to hair bands. I've got plans to make a summery wreath. Maybe dress up some drab lamp shades. But the first thing that I thought of was...TOPIARY! So, I took this...
and made this.
I love creating.
I'm linking up to the Catagorically Crafting party at Someday Crafts.


7 comments:
That is so dang adorable!! You are amazing!
Awesome!
How cute! You're way more talented than me. ;)
These are super cute! they would be cute hair flowers for babies too! :)
LOVE THIS So cute you have mad skills !
Those are so cute! Welcome back...I've missed you!
Love it! That is a super cute topiary.
Post a Comment