Friday, November 12, 2010

I Got Another Blog.

"Really" you might be saying? Really, when you don't even post on this one?

Yes.

It's a craft blog. I want to start an Etsy shop (eventually) so I will be doing lot's of crafting in the future (I hope)and I wanted a place just for all of that.

Then, I decided "why not just do it all here? Do I really want to try to keep up with ANOTHER blog? I can totally just do it all here. Lots of people do that." So, hopefully in the future sometime soon, I will change the look of the blog, cause I've had that Christmas header up for a year now. And hopefully I'll get more organized. And hopefully I'll blog more, and not just about crafts. Not that anyone reads it anymore, but ya gotta start somewhere, right? And I do have alot to catch up on.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Amber M. said...

Good luck! And let me know where it is when it is up and running...

Ali said...

Good luck to you. Can't wait to see your creations!!!

Kjerstin said...

I love your craftiness! Can't wait to see what you dream up! :)