i've been so intimidated my digi scrapping, but have wanted to do it for soooooo long. and, i've had photoshop elements since 2004, and have only used it to store photos...so sad. now, i'm realizing photoshop's potential, and i love it! maybe some of our favorite memories will finally be scrapbooked!


5 comments:
Nice job! It's so much fun and it gets easier as you learn your way around it! Keep posting your pics! I love them!
Oh I am SOoo envious! Good for you for just jumping in and learning! Your page layout is SO cute! I So need to jump on the band wagon and learn this stuff too.
I've never tried digital...but THAT is one cute page!!
WOW that is dang cute I have also had Elements for a few years ( 4) amd I want to learn so badly how to use it better wanna come down for the weekend ???
Hi Bonnie, Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I love your first digi layout. I still remember how long my first layout took me. I love digi scrapping, and I have a hard time keeping my ongoing traditional albums up to date because of it. They're so much work compared to digital.
How funny that I teach where your kids go to school I teach sixth grade, but we've probably never met. What grades are your kids in?
Post a Comment