skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Vinyl Giveaway
Just found out about
this
fabulous little giveaway. LOVE the vinyl for the fridge...isn't this awesome?
So go check out the
What's Your Style
blog and see what she has to offer! And hurry...it ends tonight!
1 comment:
Controlling My Chaos
said...
I never would have thought to put vinyl on the fridge. It gives me an idea . . .
April 26, 2010 at 5:50 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Bonnie B.
I am a nurse who finally has the opportunity to be a stay at home Mom. I'm Mom to 5 and wife to 1. I'm happy and healthy, and couldn't ask for more! Well, actually, I could ask for a lot more, but I won't.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
IT'S SELDOM ABOUT ME!
7 years ago
Made With Love And Glue...
{ Parker's Senior Pictures }
8 years ago
squeetus
REAL FRIENDS book tour!
9 years ago
Bloggin' with Bobbi
My Ethiopian Experience - The Details!
10 years ago
Smedley Family
It's been too long!
10 years ago
{unwrapped}
{how lucky am i!}
12 years ago
My Ice Cream Diary
Fried Power Port Samsung Galaxy S4
12 years ago
The Zoo
Princess, Hospitals and Puppies
13 years ago
The McIllece Spot
Confessions
13 years ago
Snips and Snails
Toronto
13 years ago
In the life of...
Update on goals for 2012
14 years ago
Give Away Today
Today, December 15th, we are Giving Away...(CLOSED)
16 years ago
Coupon Clippin' Cutie
Redbox
16 years ago
So Random!
How ya been?
17 years ago
Ramblings of a Crazy Mommy
17 years ago
The Dixon 6
Blogger: Login to read
my name is brayden and my dad's a mexican
according to kelly...
Johnson's World
Glue here...and here...and here
Followers
Fun places to check out
Andrea's Book Club
Babes in Hairland
Baby June Bugs
Discovery Elementary
Girly Do's
Glue here
Piggies n Ponies
Tip Junkie
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(12)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(1)
Vinyl Giveaway
►
2009
(19)
►
December
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(107)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(19)
►
2007
(19)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
1 comment:
I never would have thought to put vinyl on the fridge. It gives me an idea . . .
Post a Comment