Wow! Never thought I'd be away from the blog that long! But, hey...life happens. And now, I'm back. At one point, I thought I'd try to catch up, but I know myself too well. That will NEVER happen. So, let's just start with now. Here are a few randoms...
It's cold.
It's snowy.
The economy has hit us hard, like alot of people, so I'm stressed.
It's the Christmas season...my very favorite.
Our camera died. We got a new one (cheapy, though) at Wally World the day after Thanksgiving.
I've started feeling the urge to craft lately. So I have. Thanks to the inspiration of some blogs like this one ,and this one, and this one .
My kids are growing up way too fast.
I'm still addicted to facebook. And Dr Pepper. And looking at Craigslist.
Got a new Christmas tree for my birthday. $50. From Craigslist. Nine feet tall. I LOVE it!
My favorite Christmas scent this year? Candy Cane. From Walmart. Cheap scentsy knock off type thing. But, they are CHEAP. And it smells good.
There. I've posted. Stay tuned for a little looky-loo at some of the stuff I've been doing. Now, I need to go and care for the very tired baby and the very hungry kindergardener. Have a fabulous day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY! I missed you. I checked in on your often. But I didn't want to seem like a stalker, and leave comment after comment on the SAME post!. LOL! : D
Good to have you back. Thanks for the update!
NICE to see ya again miss you hope all is good with you !
Post a Comment