Monday, January 12, 2009

Gabbla



My baby girl is 8. 8 years old. Where has the time gone? I wish time would SLOW DOWN!!! So, Gabby turned 8 today. We had a spaghetti dinner (her favorite), and both sets of grandparents came to help celebrate. We had so much fun. Having them here sure helped make her day special! She's getting baptised on Valentines Day. Yeah, I know. "What!??!" is the reaction I had. She's totally excited, though. And that will make it easy to remember the day! Tomorrow she has her first activity days. She is just not old enough for this. Or, maybe I'm not old enough for this. At any rate, it's happening. Gabby is such a fun girl. She has soooo much energy, and loves to talk. She has lots of friends, and makes friends easily. She is a little scatterbrained, but when she remembers to focus, she is a big help. We are so glad you are a part of our family, Gab....We love you!!!! Hope you had a fabulous day!

6 comments:

marcikay said...

I have really been feeling this lately.. When did my girls get so old? My baby (tho she just had her birthday) will be 8 this year! Eek! (not to mention the whole 18 year old waiting for a missionary thing ::clear your head Marci::) She looks so cute..

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Gabby!
Can't wait to see your baptism!

Bonnie the Boss said...

Happy Birthday sweetie, congrats to you on your baptism. My daughter loves spagetti as well!

Amber M. said...

Our Sam turned 8 last week, and so I totally feel your pain. I'll be a blubbering MESS next weekend when he gets baptized!

The Smedley's said...

Ahhh, happy birthday to Gabby! I love your new background...time for me to look for a new one :)

Lynn said...

Getting baptized on Valentine's Day will make it SO memorable for her entire life. COOL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY cutie!