I was tagged by my SIL, Melanie tagged me. So here you go...
A-Attached or Single?--Happily attached and married
B-Best Friend?--Cory
C-Cake or Pie?--chocolate...what? that should totally be an option!
D-Day of Choice?--Friday...got the whole weekend ahead.
E-Essential Item?--books...we don't have a dvr OR cable. I read alot.
F-Favorite Color?--happy sunshine yellow
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?--bears-I don't know why.
H-Hometown?--Burley
I-Indulgences?--sleeping in-aahhh.
J-January or July?--July...summer vacation, fireworks, warm weather...
K-Kids?--6 of 'em.
L-Life Is Incomplete Without?--My family (good answer, Mel)
M-Marriage Date?--August 19, 1993
N-Number of Siblings?--1 brother, 1 sister (and lots of in-laws)
O-Oranges or Apples?--chocolate...just kidding-ummm apples
P-Phobias or Fears?--fear-failing my children, and our house never getting sold.
Q-Quotes?--"Because I said so!"-all mom's everywhere
R-Reason to Smile?--I have great kids
S-Season?--Spring
T-Tag 5 People?--Wendy(because you need to post again!!), and anybody else who wants to play.
U-Unknown Fact?--I was on the women's clogging team at Ricks College
V-Very Favorite Store?--my new favorite store is Porters...so fun!
W-Worst Habit?--procrastinating
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound?--Ultrasound-it's usually for a good reason. (but I'm done)
Y-Your Favorite Food?--Depends on my mood. I pretty much like it all!
Z-Zodiac?--scorpio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
You clogged? I know some Eastman's that were on a clogging team at Ricks.
That is SO cool!
How about posting a picture of your clogging days!? I sure wish that was something I learned. WOW!
You were on Rick's clogging team??
The entire tagged post was worth it JUSt for that juicy tidbit...:-)
Thanks for playing! I love Porter's--used to work at the one in Rexburg. You and Felicia and Elaine should totally get together and clog!
i love reading tags. it's always so fun to find out these random little facts!
What a fun Tag! Love all the little bits o' info! ;)
so cute! and thanks so much for commenting on my post! it made my day! i was so surprised you had moved from twin! i had no idea!
..and your sister really needs a new post!
Post a Comment