Have you met His Highness?

Gabby found her princess crown and put it on Jaxson. He looks pretty regal, don't you think?
Here he is addressing his loyal subjects
and taking time to be among the commoners

Cory and I have discovered a new weight loss plan. All you have to do is get a cough. No really. You've got your cardio-coughing over and over and over and over raises your heartrate. At least it raised mine. You've got your toning-coughing is a good ab workout. And it even helps decrease your caloric intake, if you cough until you throw-up. It looks good on paper, but the scales aren't changing much. Dangit.
Did you get snow this past weekend? We went to Burley to get pumpkins. It started snowing late Friday night. It never stopped. We left at around 4pm. This is what we drove in.

Two and a half hours later, when we were almost home, this is what we were driving in.

Can you believe that? No snow in Poky or IF. But all together, about 16in at my parents house in Burley. They had to cancel church. Crazy to see that much snow so early in the season. Must be that silly global warming again.
And here are all the pumpkins we came home with. We got most of them in Burley, and the rest came from Pocatello. We had to get our share from BOTH grandpas.

have you ever seen a cinderella pumpkin before? My Dad grew these this year. Kinda hard to see in the pic, but they are a really dark orange, almost red color. I think they look so cool.
Looks like we've got a lot of carving to do!
Well, I'm all outta random. Have a great day!


8 comments:
Oh, I heard about those snow storms. We had a couple of relatives get caught up in them! Scary! Thanks for the photos. You rock!
Those pumpkins are HUGE!!!! What a load you got. That will be so fun for the kids. (They are so darn cute. : D) I really like the unique red pumpkins.
Have a Happy Halloween!
P.S. Get better soon! That cough sounds horrible!! Make sure you keep your coat on! *wink*
Love the red pumpkin and His Highness. We got a couple inches of snow here on Saturday night, but it's all melting. The boys loved it and Parker had to eat it!
You are such a funny lady. I need to get on board with that diet plan. I also love seeing the kids. Too cute.
Well, out here in Bahston we are enjoying 70 degree weather until the weekend. Are you turning green with envy? I hope not. Cause I am green with envy at the snow. What a fun surprise!!!
I love the red pumkins We went to the pumkin patc hat KEllys Ummm yeah $$$$$$ I wish I had some grandmas to go to
What great pumpkins! LOVE the red one. I may be mixing my Disney princess stories, but did Jaxson get kissed before he was forced to wear the tiara??:-)
Love the pictures of Jaxson. He is so cute and he's getting so big!
Yes all Jr & High school kids think that coats are only need when they are skiing otherwise a jacket or long sleeves are good.
What's the new calling? can you tell us yet?
~ The Jr high thing, we have going on here too! drives me nuts. I just tell him if he gets sick, he will not be allowed to stay home if he doesn't wear a coat. I know he cold doesn't make you sick but, It seems to help to ge him to wear one.
~ The Cinderella Pumpkins are really pretty!
Hi Bonnie, I noticed on your facebook page that you have a blog! Yay :) I get to see pictures of your family. Your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment