Friday, October 10, 2008

I've been...

Hi. Holy goodness, it's been a long time since I've blogged. Crazy. Here's a rundown of what's been going on.

What I've been doing...
1. Painting. Last week we painted my in-laws kithen, living room, and hallway. It was our (all the kids) Christmas gift to them. It turned out so awesome. My favorite is the red wall in the kitchen. I want a red wall.



2. Got a new calling. Can't tell you what it is. Haven't been set apart, yet.

3. Travenling. We went to my sister's house over Conference Weekend. We had so much fun. We went to Discovery Gateway. It's a children's museum at The Gateway in Salt Lake. The kids had a lot of fun. Afterward, we went to California Pizza Kitchen. Just a note. If you go to California Pizza Kitchen, when you order, be aware that the pizzas are meant to be individual meals. Nothing looks more pathetic than 3 people sharing 1 pizza the size of a dinner plate. It was good, though! I wish I pics to share, but true to form, we left our camera in the car. My sister took some pics. Hey, Crazy Mommy, send me those pictures, please!

4. Sick. Jaxson and I have been sick. Nothing serious, just enough to make you want to sleep all day. I sound worse than I feel, really. Jaxson sounds better, but he still has a cough and boogery nose. Love this season, don't you?

5. Having parties! I hosted a luncheon for my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law that live close. It was fun. We sent the kids downstairs (I love having a basement, even if it isn't finished. Just throw some old carpet on the floor and voila...instant playroom!), and we stayed upstairs and made smoothies and quesadillas and visited. We've decided to make it a monthly thing. Can't wait till next time. Thanks for coming gals!

What I'm doing now...
1. Checking out my sister's new blog. You can check it out here. She is known as the funniest person in the world. Also, self titled "The Queen of Everything". She also has one of the cutest little boys in the world. She's my hero.

2. Typing. Obviously.

3. Waiting for Snow. The forcast (depending on who you listen to) calls for like 4-10 inches accumulation this weekend. Yuck. At least we got the kids new coats.

What I should be doing...
1. Typing the school's newsletter, and getting ready to announce AR awards at the school.

2.Cleaning, laundry, packing for a trip to Burley. We're going to go to Burley this weekend to get pumpkins. Dad grows pumpkins for the grandkids. He has 10. Only 5 live close enough to run over and get some. We love him, though! The kids can't wait.

What I'm going to do next...
1. Put in a load of laundry, and then take a nap. I hate being sick!

6 comments:

Crazy Mommy said...

Thanks for the link Bonnie - maybe I'll get some traffic! Andrew's got a cold too - ick. But I only drugged him with cough syrup two nights - it was warranted - he was coughing. Anyway - I've got to figure out why my blog is cutting stuff off on the side - going to try figuring stuff out. See ya. Sorry you're sick.

Lynn said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

My goodness though.....not surprised that you are sick.....SLOW down girl! : D You are one busy chickie.

Hope you got that nap in.

Love the red wall too by the way. Looks AWESOME! What a great idea for a gift for the parents.

Janet said...

Glad you're still alive!
I was begining to wonder.
Where are you going for Thanksgiving?

Bonnie the Boss said...

I hope you get better soon. The red wall looks great. What great kids to do that.

Melanie said...

Had fun at the luncheon! Thanks so much for the fun time. Hope all get better soon.

Montay said...

Wow you are busy! but sounds like fun!