Monday, July 21, 2008
sandy fun
Do you love to play with sand, but hate how it works its way into all your nooks and crannys? Wish you could play with sand in your house without the mess? Want to be creative? Do you need something to waste time on?(is that enough questions?) I was looking at Tip Junkie's blog, and she had posted about this fun virtual sand art site. Give it a try. Let me know what you think. I had good fun, I hope you do, too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Bonnie - I uploaded my creation. It is by SandArt Idol and is titled I have no formal training. It is very ugly. You'll have to let me know what you think if you can find it. I was attempting a flower. I failed, but then again, I have no formal training.
I loved it. Fabulous work of art.
Post a Comment