Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Have you seen my children?

In the past week, I've recieved 2 different mailer coupons from Pull-ups. One tells me my child is 36 months old. The other tells me my child in 24 months old. Where are these children to which they refer? I don't even remember giving birth to them. I rember giving birth to the 4 year old, and I remember giving birth to the 3 month old. The other two just don't ring a bell. And I can't find them anywhere. I must have misplaced them. I feel really bad about that. So if anyone finds my 24 month old and my 36 month old, please let me know. I have some coupons for them.

6 comments:

Amber M. said...

Ha! You're too funny.

Janet said...

I say be glad you can't find them and give the coupons to a friend!

Lynn said...

LOL! Aren't you glad they are missing? That sure would be a lot of potty training.

Montay said...

Silly huggies people

Zach said...

I thought that only happened to me. I also have a 24 month old!

Bonnie the Boss said...

I still get them occasionally. My youngest two are 7. Go figure.