Several of my blogging buddies are doing this fun memory blog. Thanks for the idea Holly, Montay, and Ashlee! Here's the rules....
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Don't let me down, people. Show me some love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Well, it was your Dec. 23, 2007 Sunday Post. I had stumbled upon your blog and when I read "I'm just so grateful for family!" at the end of your Families Post, I was hooked. I said to myself. I LIKE this woman. And your humor is so cute too.
At girls night at Montay's I picked your nursing brain all night about shots and autism! I know that you humored all my questions! You are the best!
Gosh, when I think of you I always remember thinking, "I should invite her to girls night" but it took me forever to finally do it. And when you finally came, I remember being so proud that a blogging buddy of mine came to girls night. Like I had "made it" or something.
Dangerous question little sis! I could probably really embarrass you. For starters howq about the reverse basketball shot. I lnow, you were fouled but it was still pretty amusing.
Woohoo!!! My brother reads my blog!!! And he even commented!
The reverse basketball shot was pretty funny. Still, one of my favorite memories of us together is when you were just a wee little tot - probably three. You've heard the story. We were at the cousin's house and we were all sitting around outside laughing at something and you looked at all of us older kids and started laughing too, just to be the same and fit in, and we knew it. So we decided to experiment and we all pretended to cry, and pretty soon there big alligator tears running down your cheeks - you were such a tender little thing. We started laughing because you fell for it - we were not tender - and so you stopped and looked at us and soon you were laughing again. We repeated the cycle a few times. I'm sure why it stopped. That is one of my favorite memories.
Woohoo! My sister commented, too! You guys were so mean to me.
Post a Comment