I love my Willow Tree Nativity. In fact, the Joseph and Mary with baby figurines are displayed at my house year round.
Here is another Willow Tree...a plaque given to my by my Mother-in-law.
I don't know why, but I think snowmen Nativities are so cute. I found the plate in West Yellowstone.
The stuffed snowmen were given to me (thanks Sharla!) several years ago. Love them. And so do the kids, which is great. They can't break them!!
I think we found this one at Fred Meyers...long time ago.
I made this one a few years back. It's still one of my favorites.
Love the snow globe Nativities. So fun and different!
This Nativity is called Pure of Heart. I love the skinny, long legs of the cow and donkey. We found this one on clearance at Deseret Book.
Here are a couple of my Nativity tree ornaments. Someday I would love to have a Nativity themed tree.
Here are a few more traditional Nativities. This is one we got at ZCMI. They had the best deals on some really fun nativities.
My husband got this one for my birthday a few years ago...from Hallmark, I think.
These last two we got at Walmart. The white one is the first one we ever bought.
Hope you enjoyed this little peek at our Nativities. Merry Christmas!!
Linking up the the Nativity Parade at Crap I've Made. Go Check It out!



6 comments:
I really like the one you made- so simple and lovely.
I like them all, but especially the last one (the one with the scriptures written on the pieces) I also agree with Rae, the simple one you made is very sweet. Thanks for sharing them.
Ooooo!!!!! I LOVED this post. SO fun.. I like the one you made too. Very neat.
My sister also does the nativity themed tree each year.
I also have the willow tree one.......I am inspired by your idea to keep the three main ones up all year long.
Hi There! Thanks for visiting my website and sending me your way! I love your collection and am glad to find a kindred spirit! Maybe you could post more! humbletasks.com
I LOVE nativities too. But I don;t have near as many as you. Thanks for sharing.
how did you make your wooden ones with baby Jesus and the raffia? I would love to make me a set.
Post a Comment