But.....there is something much more important to discuss right now. A giveaway!!!! You remember the meme that was going around a few months ago? Make something to give to the first 5 people who comment on your blog? Then they have to post the same challenge on their blog? Well, I was lucky enough to be one of the 1st five on Amber's blog. Amber is fabulous, and oh-so-crafty! And she always has the cutest blog headers. Well, a few days ago, I recieved this from the fabulously talented Amber M......
How lucky and I?!?! When I pulled these babies out of the package, I was so excited! Something I can use all year long! And now, it's your turn to be lucky. Amber made and extra set of these beauties, and is currently having a giveaway on her blog. Giveaway ends on Thurday. Go here. Enter. And tell her I sent ya! Good luck!!


2 comments:
Now that is just the most generous thing I've seen! Paying it forward with a WHOLE set! WOW! Beautiful.
P.S. Can't wait to hear about the truck story. YIKES!
Okay cute cute, Jaxson fell out of the truck? come on you've got to post that story! Is he okay?
Post a Comment