So. It's that time again. Time to look back at the last week and kick myself for not doing what I said I was going to do. Dangit. I did drink the water. But for my room? All I got done was the closet. But, I'm not giving up...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Okay. I'm back. So, I started this post on Sunday. Then our computer got hit by the koobface virus. That sucks. So, I have a few goals in mind. Just a little too stressed to blog them right now. We've been trying for 2 days now to get rid of the virus, and it won't go away. Apperantly, it will reinstall itself whenever you reboot your computer. Wendy, tell DJ we'll be calling for help!!!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
For Just One Week...
So. It's that time again. Time to look back at the last week and kick myself for not doing what I said I was going to do. Dangit. I did drink the water. But for my room? All I got done was the closet. But, I'm not giving up...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Okay. I'm back. So, I started this post on Sunday. Then our computer got hit by the koobface virus. That sucks. So, I have a few goals in mind. Just a little too stressed to blog them right now. We've been trying for 2 days now to get rid of the virus, and it won't go away. Apperantly, it will reinstall itself whenever you reboot your computer. Wendy, tell DJ we'll be calling for help!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Bonnie, if your closet looked anything like mine, pat yourself on the back ;)
On the subject of the virus, that stinks! I am so wary of any weird looking emails with attachments. Luckily I didn't open any. I hope that you get that figured out!
This is a good week to tackle walgreens because of their diaper deal. There are $5 off and $3 off coupons out there for huggies. Anywho. Good Luck!!!
Missing you! Hope you were able to get rid of that Virus! NOthing worse than a stupid Virus!
Post a Comment