Last week was a big blur, all leading up to Gabby's baptism. Gabby was baptised on Valentines Day. A fun day for her. She will never forget the date she was baptised! Our Stake does things weird, and all the Stake baptisms are done on the second Saturday of the month. Anyway...here are some pics of Gabby. Not so fond of the one of me, and not so anxious to post it for the world to see. But, I thought maybe, it would be a motivating force to start exercising. It will probably end up motivating me to go eat a donut and mope.




It was a great day. Gabby had lots of support. Aunts and Uncles, cousins, Grandparents, and friends. We had about 40-ish people at our house afterwards for a luncheon. After the lunch, everyone left, except my parents, and my sister and her family. We had a very romantic dinner of tacos, and a fun dessert of ice cream sundaes. It was so fun to have them stay and visit and play. Thanks to everyone who came to help make Gabby's day special! We are grateful for great friends and family!


6 comments:
Well THAT was definitely an AWESOME VALENTINE'S DAY at your house! Congrats to Gabby!
P.S. I am GLAD you shared your pic. Now I can put a face with a name! And a CUTE face too. It's uncanny how you have the same smile as Gabby. : D
Congrats to Gabby!!
I have actually done the whole miss the bus thing also. It is a bit scary when they blast you out with the horn.
Gabby is so beautiful! She gets it from her mom! Congrats!
So glad you got this post in before they lock your butt in jail.
:-)
Congratulations to Gabby...Sam was baptized in January and it is such a special day. For them and for US, too!!
So it has been awhile but I love the new hair and what a fun day for all of you...
I have done the bus thing too and felt like a felon!
You look great in the pic! Gabby is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment