Thursday, February 12, 2009

I WANT IT!!!!!

I found a link to a fantabulous giveaway on one of the blogs I read. It's a purse. I'm a purse-a-holic. Love purses. Seriously need a 12 step program for this. Not just purses, but diaper bags, church bags...anything that you can fill full of stuff and sling over your shoulder. So, I was way happy to find out that a blog called Simply B Simply Me was giving away a one-of-a-kind-original-homemade beauty of a purse. And I am shamelessly scrappin' (both words used by B herself...should be good for another couple of entries, right?) for as many entries as possible, so I'm sharing with you. Click on the F*U*N*K GIVEAWAY button on the right. Enter. Tell her I sent you. But don't go getting any big ideas and start shamelessly scrappin' for entries on your own blog. This purse is MINE!!! Thank you.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

LOL! You are so fun! Your purse addiction, is my SHOE addiction. : D